Chocolate Bubble Bath:
• 1 cup of unscented bubble bath
• 1/3 cup of unsweetened soy milk
• 3 oz. of dark chocolate
Heat the soy milk and add in the chopped chocolate, stir well until melted.
Do not boil. Allow cooling down. Mix in the bubble bath.
Pour under running water and enjoy!
Simple Bubble Bath:
• 4 T. herbs (pick your favorite!)
• 2 tsp. essential oil (corresponding with dried herbs chosen)
• 1/2 pt. distilled water
• 1/2 pt. liquid organic cleanser
Bring water and herbs to a boil and then simmer for about 30 minutes.
Squeeze herbs and strain off. Let the water cool for a little bit and then
mix it with cleanser and essential oil. Pour into bottle/container of your choice.
Sweet Dreams Bubble Bath:
This bubble bath has lavender and patchouli oils to relax you before bedtime.
Use soft music and lighted candles in your bathroom for a soothing effect.
• 6 drops of lavender oil
• 3 drops of patchouli oil
• 1 quart of distilled water
• 1 bar of castille soap. (4 oz. Bar)
4 ounces liquid glycerin
Directions: mix the water, soap and glycerin together and stir.
Now add your essential oils to the mixture.
For more info, download Homemade Baths, a free ebook.