How can I find out the shape of my face?<
• Take a sheet of paper, the same size as your face and a flat ruler.
Brush your hair well back and begin to measure your face, taking great care to
keep the ruler perfectly horizontal or vertical.
• Take the total length from the hairline to the point of your chin
(draw a line to indicate this measurement);
• Take the total width (at the height of the forehead, the eyes,
the cheekbones and the mouth). Now draw the general outline of the face
as accurately as you can
• Take the height of the forehead from the hairline to the eyebrow line
(draw a horizontal line there);
• Take the height of the eyes (draw a line there);
• Take the distance from the eyebrows to the base of the nose (a line);
• Take the distance between the base of the nose and the edge of the upper lip;
• Take the distance between the base of the nose and the lower lip;
• Take the width of the mouth;
• Take the length of the chin.
• Draw diagrammatically the curve of the eyebrows, the nose, the mouth, etc.
and you have represented your face on the paper. Compare it with the classical
oval shaped face and you will see the type to which you belong.
For more info, download Face Shape, a free ebook.