Even the most fair-skinned amongst start wearing our age on our face
after a certain time and it is not always easy to camouflage it.
Massaging the face is an easy and important part of beauty regime
to keep wrinkles at bay.
Besides softening the skin, another good effect
of massage is that it stimulates blood circulation and removes dead skin.
Facial massage is also known to tighten certain skin tissues that tend
to go flabby and give the face a worn out look.
A Few Must Do's For Facial Massage:
• Remove all traces of makeup, dirt and grime before massaging the face.
• Never exert pressure on the face while massaging it.
Facial massage should always be done with a light, feathery touch of fingers.
• Fingers should move in a swift, light but firm way.
• Fingers should move in an upward and outward manner towards the temple.
• Facial massage should not last beyond 20-25 minutes.
• Tie a head band and drape a towel below the shoulder
before you start the facial massage.
• Dry skins should be massaged with cold cream.
Olive oil with a few drops of lemon juice is ideal for oily skin.
For more info, download Facial Massage, a free ebook.