A great hair does wonders for you and your self-esteem.
Taking care of hair is in fact much the same as taking care of skin.
An effective hair care discipline involves cleansing, toning
and conditioning routines.
Coconut Milk Hair Conditioner:
• 1 avocado
• coconut milk
1. Peel and pit avocado;
2. Mash avocado;
3. Slowly add coconut milk until smooth and the consistency of hair conditioner;
4. Work through hair to ends;
5. Rinse after 15 minutes and shampoo.
Jojoba Oil Hair Conditioner:
• 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
• 1 cup WARM beer
1. Mix all ingredients;
2. Apply to hair and massage through;
3. Rinse well;
4. You may want to shampoo afterwards, if your hair remains oily.
Dried Milk Hair Conditioner:
• Dried milk
• Wheat germ oil
1. In a blender combine 2 1/2 tbsp dried milk, 1 tbsp wheat germ oil, and 1 egg;
2. Apply evenly to hair;
3. Let set for at least an hour;
For more info, download Hair Conditioners, a free ebook.