Homemade Hair Lotions:
Nettle Hair Lotion:
• 1 cup nettle tops
1. Simmer nettles in three cups of water;
3. Rub into hair and scalp every other night for soft, shiny hair;
4. Keep refrigerated.
Olive Oil Hair Lotion :
• Olive oil
1. Combine 4 tablespoons olive oil and 2 tablespoons honey
in a glass jar with a lid
2. Shake until well blended;
3. Let mixture sit for 3 to 4 days, and shake it occasionally;
4. Rub mixture evenly into dry hair;
5. Wrap hair in plastic wrap, letting set for at least an hour;
6. Shampoo as usual.
Sugar Hair Lotion:
• 1 teaspoon Sugar
1. Dissolve 1 teaspoon sugar in 1 cup warm water;
2. Apply to damp hair before styling.
Vegetable Oil Hair Lotion:
• Vegetable oil
1. Mix together 2 tablespoons vegetable oil and 1 egg;
2. Apply to hair;
3. Let set for about an hour;
4. Shampoo as usual.
For more info, download Homemade Hair Lotions, a free ebook.