Homemade Remedies For Eczema:
• Add 1 teaspoon camphor to 1 teaspoon sandalwood paste
and apply on the affected areas.
• Rub a nutmeg (hard aromatic seed of an East Indian tree) against a
smooth stone slab with a little water and make a paste. Apply to affected area.
• Coconut oil may be applied to the portions with eczema. Carrot juice and
spinach juice in combination is highly beneficial for eczema.
Drink plenty of water and take fruit juices like orange.
• Mix together 1 Tbsp. Vinegar and 1 Tbsp. Honey (made in your area is best)
with water and drink all at once.
• It's been reported that drinking tomato juice (not the cocktail)
clears up the eczema in a matter of days. If you need to, add some pepper
or your favorite spice to give the juice flavor.
• Deficiency of vitamin B6 may also cause eczema.
So increase your intake of vitamin B6.
• Evening primrose oil can also help. It contains gamma-linolenic acid (GLA),
which is what eczema sufferers need. Try skincare products with
evening primrose oil, or get GLA through your diet by eating flaxseeds
(or taking flax oil capsules), which you can buy at the health food store.
In a blender or clean coffee grinder, grind enough for 2 tablespoons a day
and sprinkle on foods like cereal or potatoes.
Both salmon and flaxseeds provide omega-3 fatty acids.
• A serving of watercress every day is said to keep eczema at bay,
along with a daily drink of parsley, spinach, celery, and wheat grass.
• Go to your local herb shop and buy some pine tar soap.
It's really great for eczema.
For more info, download Eczema Treatments, a free ebook.