Here are some useful and effective homemade remedies for dandruff:
To clear up dandruff you need to counter the cause of the dandruff: your
scalp's acidic pH level. You should restore your scalp's natural alkaline pH level.
1. Add 6 spoonfuls water, 2 spoonfuls pure vinegar and apply it on the scalp
with cotton wool before going to bed. Tie a towel around your head
to protect the pillow. Wash your hair next morning. After shampooing, rinse
again with vinegar water. Continue this once a week for at least 3months.
2. Mix a spoonful of lemon juice with two spoonfuls of vinegar and massage
on the scalp. Wash your hair with an egg shampoo after this.
3. Soak fenugreek (methi) seeds in yogurt overnight and apply the curd
on your scalp for half an hour before washing in the morning.
4. Hair washed with fenugreek (methi) seed paste prevents dandruff,
falling hair and baldness. Just soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in water
to soften the seeds and grind in the morning to make paste.
Apply this paste on scalp and hair before hair wash, and leave it on
for half an hour. Wash off with shampoo later.
5. Egg Pack for Dandruff: Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it.
Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp
and let the mixture on for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water. This will keep both dandruff and hair fall problem away.
6. Natural Anti-Dandruff Massage:
*Massage your scalp with warm coconut or castor oil twice a week.
*Massage with the tips of your fingers in a circular movement
for at least half an hour.
*Leave it on overnight and shampoo the following morning.
*This prevents the hair from becoming dry. Moreover, it prevents dandruff
and hair falling by improving the circulation and strengthening the hair roots.
For more info, download Dandruff Remedies, a free ebook.