There are many ways to make homemade shampoos.
Few easy recipes for
homemade shampoos are given below:
Homemade Chamomile Shampoo :
• 6 chamomile tea bags
• 4 tablespoons pure soap flakes
• 1 1/2 tablespoons glycerin
1. Steep the teabags in 1 1/2 cups of boiled water for 20 minutes;
2. Remove the tea bags and discard;
3. Add the soap flakes to the tea and let stand until the soap softens;
4. Stir in glycerin until well blended;
5. Keep in a dark, cool place in a sealed bottle.
Natural Shampoo for Normal Hair :
• 1/4 cup water
• 1/4 cup liquid Castile Soap
• 1/2 teaspoon sunflower or other light vegetable oil
1. Mix together all the ingredients;
2. Store in a bottle;
3. Use as you would any shampoo, rinse well.
For more info, download Homemade Shampoos, a free ebook.