Use a concealer with a pink or pinkish-beige tone to cancel out the brown
undertone of crow's feet. For medium to olive skin tones, look for peachy
or ocher undertones in your concealer. Since crow's feet tend to angle down,
apply concealer in an upward motion.
• To prevent the kohl from dissolving in a pool of sweat or tears,
apply a layer of foundation before applying the kohl.
• On top of this a brush of dark eye shadow and then a liquid kohl.
This makes for an intense, dramatised look as well long lasting eye makeup.
When you apply too much lipstick:
• You're all set to leave, but you feel you've got a lipstick overdose?
Sure enough, too much lipstick can make you look, well, not like a movie star
but rather like a joker.
• When this happens, don't attempt to rub it off with tissue or a kerchief
or even cotton, as this can leave the lips very dry and not even receptive
to another application of lipstick.
• Instead, blot gently with tissues till they come clean.
If there's still a stain, apply moisturiser to your lips,
leave it for a couple of minutes and blot again.
Then apply a more neutral shade.
When you mess up your eyebrows:
• Brush the brows straight up with a dry toothbrush, with an eyebrow pencil.
• Draw short, feathery strokes on the hairs around the sparse areas.
• Use an eye-shadow, which matches your brows to make the desired shape.
• Press some powder lightly onto the area.
• Then brush them back to their natural shape.
For more info, download Makeup Secrets, a free ebook.