Minimizing Facial Lines
Natural deterioration of the skin begins in your twenties,
when the outward signs are absent and you still look great.
If you want to forestall further changes, this is the time to begin
dealing with the issues.
Camouflaging is one of the ways to correct imperfections.
Here is how:
• Apply foundation colour as recommended.
• Using tip of wedged sponge or cotton swab, dip in lightest foundation colour.
• Apply lighter colour in deepest area of line.
• Blend lightly up to the highest point outside the line with sponge.
• Powder lightly to set foundation. Do not go too heavy on powder.
• Remember, don't go more than one-half to one shade lighter
or you will actually attract more attention to problem areas.
(If you need a lighter shade of foundation than you have,
you should order the next lighter shade.)
For more info, download Minimizing Facial Lines, a free ebook.