How to look as if you are not wearing any makeup:
• To look as if you are not wearing makeup, dip a flat 3 inch square piece
of cotton wool in chilled water and squeeze well between the palms
of your hands.
• Very lightly pat the face with it. The cold compression gives a natural look
to the face and the make up stays longer without getting spoiled.
• This is done before the eye and lip make up and after you have applied
the foundation, powder and blusher. It sets the foundation, powder and blusher.
• If you are in a hurry, just pat your face with a damp towel.
New look with old makeup:
• Brush a dark powder eye shadow onto eyelids and smooth
a dab of Vaseline on top for a new eye gloss.
• Instead of investing in a new creamy color, sweep powder blush
on cheeks and top with a tiny drop of liquid glycerin or a rich moisturizer.
• To have a gloss look lipstick there is no need to junk your old matte lipstick.
Vaseline works well on the matte lipstick to give you a glossy finish.
You may also apply gloss over your matte lipstick and get that glossy look
that's in this season.
• To have a trendy nail color, sprinkle any colored powder blusher
over your shade of enamel as it dries to give a shimmer to your polish.
Make up not harmful for your skin:
• Make up may be good for you by protecting your skin against dust and pollution.
However, what may not be good for your skin is STALE MAKE UP.
Remember to clean your face with good cleansing milk at the end of the day.
• The cleansing milk penetrates deep to remove all traces of make up
without drying your skin. Never wear make up to bed ....clean your face
no matter how late the hour may be!
• The secret of perfect make up is not to over do it. It should be subtle,
natural and suit your personality.
For more info, download Natural Makeup, a free ebook.