Natural Color Restorer for Gray Hair:
• 1/2 cup dried sage
• 1/4 cup dried rosemary
1. Simmer rosemary and sage in 2 cups of water for 30 minutes;
2. Steep for several hours;
3. Apply to gray hair and allow to dry, then shampoo;
4. Repeat weekly until desired shade is reached, then once a month for maintenance.
• Lemon juice
• chamomile tea
1. Juice three lemons into a litre of warm water;
2. Apply to dry hair;
3. Rinse out after ten minutes.
1. Steep six bags of chamomile tea in a litre of hot water;
2. Apply to hair once cool;
3. Leave in for twenty minutes.
Copyright ©2005-2017 flawlesscomplexion.com. All rights reserved.