How To Camouflage A Problem Nose?
Many people have nose problems.
If it's either too big or long here are a couple of things you can do :
Shrink your nose using a camouflage makeup:
• Create nose-shrinking shadows. Even if you don't use any other makeup,
apply some blush in the middle of your forehead.
• If your nose shines out, then use a concealer,
slightly darker than your skin tone, on it.
• Some experts suggest that you use the concealer on skin
just outside your nose. Try both and see which suits you best.
Use your hair to camouflage a problem nose:
• Keep your hair above shoulder length.
This will de-emphasize the size of your nose.
• Make sure your hair has some volume and does not stick close to your head.
• Light colored hair works more effectively, as it tones down the facial features.
For more tips, download Camouflaging Imperfections, a free ebook.