The best time to apply sunless tanners is a couple of hours before you go to bed.
Take a shower or bath, using the cotton washcloth to remove dead and dry skin
by rubbing your skin gently in a circular motion. Pay particular attention
to the lower half of your legs, knees, ankles, tops of feet, and elbows.
After bathing and exfoliating, take some time to allow yourself and the room
to dry off. Apply ordinary skin lotion to your feet and ankles, knees, elbows,
hands, wrists, and any area with fine lines, such as your neck and face.
Recomended Self Tanners:
- St. Tropez Self Tan Bronze Mousse
- Clarins Self Tanning Instant Gel
- The Adonia Bronzing Collection
- Banana Boat Summer Color Self Tanning Lotion
- Black Storm 60x Tanning Lotion
- Body Drench Quick Tan Sunless Tanning Mist
- Dior Bronze Natural Glow Self Tanner
- Fake Bake Self Tanning Lotion
- Famous Dave's Self Tanner
- Paint it Black 50x Tanning Lotion
- Sisley Self Tanning Gel
- St Moriz Self Tanning Mousse
- Glow Fusion Self Tanner
- Joliese Tan
- Lancome Paris Flash Bronzer Airbrush Self Tanning
- Olay Regenerist Touch of Sun Lotion
- Neutrogena Build a Tan
If you're looking for tan longevity, avoid steam showers, saunas
and hot baths during your days of deep glow. After tanning face, take a wet
cotton swab to eyebrows and rub out any tanner residue. Also, rub a moistened
cotton ball across your hairline where tanners tend to build up during application.
This will ensure a no-tell perfectly tanned face.
For more info, download Self Tanners , a free ebook.
Copyright ©2005-2017 flawlesscomplexion.com. All rights reserved.